Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:10:08 +0200
Madeleine Pym wrote:

> At a conference I attended today I met a woman from Tanzania who runs an

I recall an excellent book that started me off as African beekeeper in the
mid-eighties. Beekeeping in the tropics by Smith. Smith was involved in much
extention and development in mid-east Africa, mainly the old Tanganjika (now
Tanzania). He reports on excellent beekeeping in that area. SA beekepers
travelling into Africa also report improved conditions for beekeeping the
further north one goes.

Wish you the most in this venture.

Robert Post
South Africa