From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2017 07:15:32 -0400
a Charles Linder quote..

I assume the everyone here is understanding of adjectives,  when we start parsing words and taking umbrage at the use of adjectives,  then it becomes about impossible to not offend someone. If that’s the level we have to go to carry on a conversation,  we are in a sorry place.

my comment...
I don't think there is any benefit is asking (as it it might not be true or not true???) about whether anyone here understands adjectives?   I perhaps should point out to ALL that reading meaning beyond the exact content of the message is petty and quite often imho 'looking to be offended'.  Honestly I only point this out since in retrospective/hind sight I have been guilty of exactly the same offense although certainly it seems to me on many occasions that Charles is going for the gold in this category.

Personally I have been all of the classification in the subject line above and I also understand exactly the personal interaction problem Charles is alluding too... which basically is individuals who are totally self absorb and seem to have no understanding that at certain times of the year a beekeeper time is very constrained and always in short supply.  Personally I don't mind spending time with customers and if what I do here was all about money I would definitely find another way to organize sales as it seems Keith has done when it comes to selling pollen substitute.  There are definitely many more options in terms of sales organization but evidently Keith's way works for him and his operation.

Gene in central Texas