From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:56:36 -0400
>        'Overcelling' is a term I have not heard before.  I had a look in
> the archives and only found two references, this one and another from you
> with the subject- 'Imidacloprid update'.  Maybe I am holding my mouth
> incorrectly.

Sorry, I guess it is a term that I heard and use, but not others.  I looked
and
overcell also gives a blank.  However, the practice of doing it, *has* been
discussed alot.  I put in "cell protector" and found quite a few hits
(because
 you can't do it without protection (and a honeyflow helps).

Stan,  thinking what do other people call it?