From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 10:43:06 -0500
Hello all again...
I am sending this post again because I am wondering if it got out to the
list the first time, as I got only one response to what I thought might
be a good idea.  Please read this and if you have any thoughts or
comments, please posts them back to the list.  For those of you who have
never been on a "chat", it can be a lot of fun and I think a quicker mode
of discussion about bees...:)