From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 23:09:04 -0600
> I was wondering if there was any treatment (maybe that's not the right
> word) for Cronic Fatigue using beestings, or bee venom.  I have a freind
> who has this and was wondering.

Not to say there isn't, but both my son and daughter have/had CFS and
neither of them has had any lack of bee stings.  (My son has pretty well
recovered now, and my daughter is getting better).

FWIW, some people were wondering if bees caused it!  Actually it seems to
be an after effect of a virus flu type infection and beestings did not
seem to help -- in our experience, at least.

Allen