From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:15:55 -0400
deknow wrote:
>peter, with all due respect, you are looking at a 20sec snapshot of 1.5
hour+ talk.  of course she discussed beebread, but she also talked about
trapped pollen.
>at almost the 90min mark

Thanks for pointing to the spot where the ref is, it makes it much easier
knowing where to listen. I do want to hear that part, I am just too busy
right now to listen to the whole thing.

Still, one cannot help but wonder why they didn't see fit to even mention
that in the ABJ article. Perhaps they concluded it was an isolated instance?

But you have to keep in mind, we are used to chemicals in our food. Some
people find parts per billion a little difficult to get alarmed about. I am
not saying its nothing, but it is unfathomably small.

pb