From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2017 08:27:59 -0500
Any thoughts out there on my experience vs. Charles and the book referenced
above?

Thanks,

-Brett

Thanks Brett,  in the past I have seen pretty much the same thing on a
smaller scale.   Although Pete admonishes me for "surprising lack of
knowledge"  I like you found it a bit odd.   Most times when we have capped
cells we hunt the old queen and remove her and some brood to forstall
swarming.

The other interesting observation, is that a lot of these were on 6 way
pallets with screened bottom,  it seemed like each pallet was the same.  IE
if a pallet had swarmed,  all the hives on the pallet had swarmed,  or if
they were still intact,  all of them were intact.  Clusters would be the
science term,  but not sure there was any value to it.

Charles