From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:09:26 -0800
Allen Dick writes:
Could.  But nobody has given specific instances of where
this has been observed, measured, and quantified with honey
bees.  AFAIK.

Reply:
Sure it has, and by anyone collecting pollen in bulk that
has sold pollen in bulk to buyers like CC Pollen, or Robson
Honey. The color change is obvious to those in seeing the
more varied colors, once change is made to small cell combs
by the way.

 But then observing, and seeing the variance though selling
what looks like more varied pollen, I guess needs to be
officially watched and measureed you are saying as to what
each color is and then to track the plant bloom size/size
of plant it is from to officially say it is happening. So
you are saying this is really needed then? Okay, then some
one with intutitive mind needs to put bees on small cell
and trap pollen and officially see it Allen, and also do
the same with large cell bees...........though I think it a
given for the smaller like I mentioned.

So who you gonna get to do it?

Regards,

Dee