From:
David Verville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:45:49 -0400
11-Sep-1997 1430 -0400 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in this whole bee keeping thing, and am curious to
> see what it's all about before making any decisions about whether
> to pursue the hobby or not.
>
> Are there any bee keepers near Lowell, MA who'd be interested in
> giving me a "tour" sometime?  I don't know what else to call it.
>
> kim

Would Plaistow, New Hampshire be too far away?
I currently am running 40+ colonies in southern New England
and would be more than happy to act as your mentor.
I can also tell you about some local clubs and local dealers.
call me if your interested.
Plaistow is just north of Haverhill about 20 minutes(?) from
Lowell, right up 495 to exit 53!

Dave verville
603 382-7626 nights