Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 22:42:41 GMT+0200
Hi All

A while back I criticised a post in which one bee-l subscriber
criticised abother - I have since discovered that it was an
accidental post to the list and should have gone to the other person
concerned as a result of a number of grieviances about intellectual
property.

So please don't send any more flames to anyone about this issue - all
parties feel bad - and I have learnt something very interesting about
varroa!

Keep well

Garth

---
Garth Cambray       Kamdini Apiaries
15 Park Road        Apis melifera capensis
Grahamstown         800mm annual precipitation
6139
Eastern Cape
South Africa               Phone 27-0461-311663

3rd year Biochemistry/Microbiology    Rhodes University
Interests: Flii's and Bees.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post in no way
reflect those of Rhodes University.