From:
Carl Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 01:14:03 -0400
I am new, but was advised to move my two hives at night, which I did.  Just
loaded them up in the back of the truck, closed the tailgate and top......
unloaded them when I got home....  They were all still hanging on the
outside, and not a bee in the truck...  Next morning they did fine the first
time.  The second move, they were acting really "busy" the next morning and
through the day....  Lots of activity with bees hovering all around the
hive.  Don't know what this was all about....  The first hive did not do
that at all, they acted what I would call normal.......