From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:18:28 -0800
Hi All,

In my opinion, natural beekeeping is constitutional in the structure of honey bee biology, and artificial is honey bee biology produced or modified by human skill and labor, in opposition to natural. I lean more to natural but I am keeping bees in an unnatural location for honey bees to naturally thrive and must incorporate some artificial means. I am ammazed at how some honey bee colonies can actually thrive in Alaska, This is what keeps me captivated and encoraged to continue more work up here in breeding honey bees and developing better wintering methods for my perticular location.

 . ..   Keith Malone, Chugiak, Alaska USA