From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:29:26 -0500
I am shifting from deeps to mediums. I have deeps with frames of drawn comb
and intend to cut all down to mediums and replace them over the next two
years with new. It seems easier to get the bees into the mediums with drawn
comb, which is why I am trimming the frames.

Anyone else do this, especially cutting down frames with drawn comb, and
any problems I should anticipate?

Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME