From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2013 11:18:33 -0500
Hi all,

Peter and Allen make for good debates. Both are good orators in the printed
word.

I do not know if the first GMO crops were from seed with neonics or
Imidacloprid or whatever.

When GMO's first came onto the scene, people were told "not for human
consumption", animal feed only.

This may have been to stop people from stealing corn.

Animals eat the GMO's and we eat the animal, what is the difference??

I had a number of hives on Canola and the farmer sprayed for fungus with a
fungicide.

He added an insecticide to his spray that is still killing bees 6 weeks
later.

The insecticide he added was not only a contact killer but continued for 14
or 15 days.

Therefore the pollen collected will kill larvae until whenever.

4 hives died quickly and since 3 more died and 2 going down slowly. Just
waiting to see how long it takes to die.

This pollen, in my opinion, will kill larvae until it is all gone.

Bees are not doing well in our area. Queen breeders are having serious
trouble also.

Lionel

North Alabama