From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2013 02:18:18 -0200
I have different averages

1.- Total number of colonies at autumn/ Total number of colonies by spring
2.- Total of honey (at end of season)/ Total number of colonies at
(previous) autumn
3.- Total of honey (at end of season)/Total number of colonies by spring
4.- Total amount of nucs / Total number of colonies by spring

but the one I like more is to converts those nucs to honey equivalent
(using maket prices) and add that to the total amount of honey and divide
that by the total number of colonies by spring.

I also do the clasical cheating average of total of honey/colonies taken to
honey production just for the fun of comparing to my coleagues.