From:
claes horn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 00:01:39 +0200
The french company Thomas, or correctly "Ets THOMAS Fils" sell one hand
mould, one hand cranked roller and one electric roller. You can order a
catalogue from their homepage http://ourworld.compuserve.com.
Ets THOMAS Fils, 86, rue Abbi Thomas, 45450 FAY-AUX-LOGES
TEL.:(02) 38 59 56 20     FAX:(02) 38 59 28 28

Good luck!
Claes Horn
Kohagslyckan 3120
380 74 Lvttorp