From:
Midnitebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:58:23 -0500
Greetings!
Yes.,beeswax is cheaper on the other side of the ocean.
I have received beeswax from Africa &China.
The buyer needs to be aware of import costs:customs fees,bokers
fees,transportation costs. 2/lbs for a $1 sounds great until you add the
above costs.
You can obtain a brokers liscense for about $300.
Read the Custom brochures on import charges for beeswax..US Customs has a
web site..don't know it right of hand..do a search thru Yahoo.
ALSO:VERY IMPORTANT to know what this "wax" contains!
there is a listing of beeswax sellers at my web site..
Herb(midnitebee)

Holly-B Apiary
P.O.Box 26
Wells,Maine 04090-0026