From:
Murray McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:36:16 +0000
In message <[log in to unmask]>, Chris Slade
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Did you use the Vita diagnostic tool?
>
>Chris

Not entirely sure if that is a straight question or a marginally
facetious one.

Very short answer is Yes, and we have maintained and used a stock of
these kits for both ailments ever since their availability. The long
answer is a very complex can of worms I would choose NOT to enter into
in this place. Maybe Gavin will feel less reticent about wielding a big
knife than I am. If you want more come back to me off list.

Once you have any level of experience, and a keen enough eye ( ie the
Polish girl mentioned in other posts who has eyes sharper than a hawk
for abnormalities) your own observation ( eye and nose) is a more
reliable guide than these kits used in accordance with the instructions
printed on them, in direct contradiction of the conventional advice.
This has been borne out in the samples sent for a full lab test.
--
Murray McGregor