From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 13:43:35 -0700
At 09:49 PM 5/3/98 -0700, you wrote:

> DB> Very nice web page.I also like all Brians pictures! keep up the good
> work.
> DB> David Bradshaw

Hi David, & Bee Keeping Friends,

With kind words like that I Welcome you and yours to revisit the OLd Drone's
Beekeeping Information web pages FREE of cost to you less your own time.

Its almost the Cinco de Mayo in Los Banos, in Espanol this translates to the
5th of May in the Bath Rooms which should give you an idea of what the early
travelers thought about this area.<G>

This has nothing to do with beekeeping but if you have read this far it sure
worked to get you to this hype  for the OLd Drones Beekeeping Information web
site, didn't it!

Please note that the BNEWS on page two which up grades as real time news is
received from other beekeepers and all beekeepers are invited to e-mail me any
news on beekeeping conditions their own area for consideration.

The OLd Drone has also been busy setting up a real live BEE CAM page that is
now working, catch as catch can. Check it out!  If you know of a BEE CAM not
listed on this page please let me know.

The OLd Drones web pages contain much wild JAVA code,  lots of graphics some
borrowed some stolen, a few orginal animated graphics, (sorry about all that)
and are best viewed with the latest greatest NETCAPE v.4, will work with IEv.4
with some errors reported to viewers. Can't say how it looks to all others to
which I apologize for my own lack of experience as a webmaster, but you can be
assured as I learn this new beekeeping skill I will include in ALL flavors of
browsers so all can enjoy the experience of my personal efforts at passing
beekeeping gas to the masses. Plus a little useful real time information for
real time bee keepers.

ttul, the OLd Drone
http://beenet.com

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!