From:
kchristensen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 19:23:39 +0000
I'm 28 years old and have been working with bees all my life.  As a
kid I suffered alot from hay fever type allergies,  especially while
I was in the bee yards during honey pulling time.  I got so sick
sometimes that I can remember my dad sending me home.

Two years ago I started eating more of our own honey. (imagine that)
By more, I mean that I have a little bit every day even if its only
some in my morning coffee.  Last year I only suffered from allergies
2 or 3 days.  So far this season I have not had a bad day.  The
canola is in full bloom here and so are many other flowers and I
still feel great.

We are having a very wet year.  I hope that this is not playing a
role in my lack of allergy symptoms.

Kevin Christensen