From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2017 07:43:34 -0600
I am concerned about the placement of drone production hives in the queen mating process. From all different kinds of sources, from queen breeders to to small hobbyists, I’ve heard many different stories about the proper placement of hives that are producing drones for queen mating purposes.  I would like to hear the thoughts from this readership how you would place your drone supplying hives in an effort to saturate the area with drones you want to mate with the queens you produce. I would also like to hear your thoughts about why you chose the placement you used.
If you wish you can contact me off the discussion list. All responses and thoughts would bee deeply appreciated.

Mike from LA   (Lower Alabama)
Sent from my iPad