From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:23:28 -0500
Bob Harrison wrote:

> When my blood was tested a high amount of the immunoglobulin G type (IgG)
> was found.
>
>  IgG combines with the venom proteins to form biologically inactive
> complexes that the body can eliminate. (Riches 1991)

As most know, In September my Dentist (ever think you would owe you life
to your dentist?) found a lump in my neck during his "routine" cancer
check and said to have it looked at. In less than two weeks it was out
and was a walnut sized tumor of malignant melanoma, a fast moving
cancer. The Doctor who removed it was not encouraging since he had only
seen people in my state that eventually died, since the cancer had
spread to other parts of their bodies.

I said that he really had to tell to all his patients that they were
going to die, since all of us die. He said, "Not me".

Since then, two CT scans and a bone scan revealed no additional tumors
or cancer spread. On Wednesday I will have some lymph nodes removed just
to make sure it did not move down the line (also fairly typical). Since
I will be in overnight, I will have a chance to chase the nurses (as
long as they walk slow). I will let you know the results (not of the
chase but the lymph nodes).

Malignant melanoma usually starts on the surface of the skin then moves
to the lymph nodes and then to lungs/other organs. About eight years ago
I had a MM removed from my cheek. All my Doctor's think that it was the
cause of the eventual lymph node tumor, since it followed the normal
pattern. But none can explain why it took so long to develop.

A few years before I had the MM on my cheek, I heard Charles Mraz speak
to us about bee stings and arthritis. I had been having problems with my
shoulder- could not sleep on it without great pain- and had seen
Doctors, had cortisone shots, and was scheduled for surgery, so decided
that I would try Charles' bee stings. I have never looked back- no
surgery and no more shots. I got full movement in my arm and sleep fine
on the same shoulder. But I do have to sting myself every spring and
fall directly on the shoulder, usually about four-six stings each time.
Plus, since I get a load of bees in my kitchen when I extract (twice a
year), I do a little impromptu stinging then (and occasionally, so do
the bees.

Malignant Melanoma is one of the few cancers that an immunization shot
may be used to combat it- to develop anti-bodies in your system. They
are still in trials but are close to FDA approval.

I asked my Doctors if my bee stings were the cause of the slow
development of the cancer. None ruled it out. Bob's post was
serendipitous. I looked up immunoglobulin G type (IgG) and it is
currently  a strong contender for cancer treatment. So 1=1 might
actually equal two in my case. My Oncologist thought it would be
interesting to see if there were any volunteers for a study.

My bees did not cure my cancer but they may be the cause for keeping it
in check.

I could have given up keeping bees like most in my area, but enjoy the
hobby and the people associated with it. Had I done so, I might have
been signing my death notice. Instead, after the tumor was removed, I
added my neck to the routine stinging for my arthritis. Those bees will
stay in my backyard as long as we are here.

I thank all of you who have emailed me after I learned about the cancer
and all that have continued to ask how I am doing.  I appreciate your
encouragement and support.

My son called a short time ago and said- Dad, did you realized that your
bees died so you could live, just as Christ died for you?

Thank you for your continued prayers.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine