From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:17:59 -0600
I'm working on my pollen supplement/substitute again.

Does anyone know whether the numbers given for pollen protein levels and ideal
feed protein levels are given on a dry weight basis or on the basis of the
weight when collected from the field?  It makes a difference.

allen
---
A Beekeeper's Diary: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Diary/
Now approaching 10,000 visits.
Latest addition: Formic pad preparation pictures