From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:16:26 -0700
Please listen to George .... he has it mostly right.
I think what was suggested, however, was crosses with your own local (and
isolated, if you are lucky) feral strains, rather than widespread distribution of
southern Arizona bees.
But if you think that is the way to go, please alert your lawyer in advance, so
that he or she can clear their calendar.
  - John Edwards, Tucson