From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:25:17 -0400
Bee Thrive contains humic substances. The company also makes several other
products containing these ingredients including a hangover remedy. This is
actual material from their web site:

    * Developed to address the causes of a hangover rather then the masking
the symptoms.
    * Relieves queasiness due to excess drinking. (Must be taken at first
sign of queasiness.)
    * Helps elliminate the toxins accumulated from alcohol consumption.

<snip>

Dear Polycil,
I was recently given your product to take with me on a trip to New York for
the holidays. I had almost forgotten about it but remembered to take it with
me for New Year's Eve. Boy am I glad I did! I usually don't mix drinks but
you know how it can get on New Year's. Champagne, mixed drinks and even some
beer! Well, I can tell you that for the first time in my life I did not get
a hangover! My friends were all jealous of me since they were feeling
miserable. I got to watch the parade and enjoy a wonderful New Year's day
dinner thanks to your product.
You've got a real winner!
Sincerely,
Mark D.
Hermosa Beach, CA

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any desease. Fraternity and Sorority Tested

http://polycilhealth.com/antihangover.shtml