From:
Charles Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 1994 02:37:24 LCL
    In the few months I have been on the BEE-L list I have
encountered three other newsletter editors. I suspect there may be
more. I am constantly looking for fresh material for the
Connecticut Honey Bee and a couple of people have graciously allowed
me to use their material. I suspect other newsletter editors are
constantly "beating the bushes" looking for material as I do.

    Therefore, I have created a list of material which I can share
with others. I have tried to select the material most generic in
nature, considering a world-wide audience. My list contains ascii
text files of stories which have appeared in the Connecticut Honey
Bee and TIF graphics files which I have used. My list is about 7KB
long so I am not posting it here to clutter everyone's mail box. I
will send it to anyone requesting it.

   Please understand if I do not respond quickly. This is a busy
time of year for me, preparing for pollination, etc. I may get
more reponses than I can answer immediately.

  | Chuck Howe - Editor                     |
  | Connecticut Honey Bee                   |
  | INTERNET - [log in to unmask]     |
  | COMPUSERVE - [log in to unmask]  |