From:
Steve Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 18:05:46 +0100
> Is the honey sold as set or creamed honey in the UK or Europe processed (as with the Dyce method) or from naturally crystallizing honey?
>
> Debbie Hewitt in Maryland

I can't speak for bee farmers and packers but most hobbyists in the UK
do something similar to me.  We produce creamed honey by the Dyce method
or a variation of it and then sell it as  "soft set". Trading standards
do not permit the term "creamed" as they assume the general public are
as daft as them and expect cream to have been added.  Most of our
naturally crystallised honey is either rock hard or course in texture.

Steve Rose

---