From:
Jørn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 21:14:56 +-200
For My Apimondia Project I need help!

The French Language file is done by a Danish translator and need check and
follow up with some new items., former hardcoded in the software as English.

I also need if someone would be so kind to translate the English manual into French. The helpfile also if possible, it is for now only in Danish and the pollen data helpfile in English.

The language file can be edited in a simple text editor, and the manual and helpfile is written in winword.

anybody out there that can help with this project??

I cannot involve money into it but are willing to offer the kind person a full and free software with full updates for a duration of two years.

Best regards
Jorn Johanesson