From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2013 22:59:19 -0400
What I don't understand is why the Canadian investigators can't seem to
ever provide actual evidence in a timely manner - we're well over a year
since the first reports of drift problems, and all we've seen is vague comments
about seeing residues in the majority of samples with no real data.   Now
we've a repeat of allegations but again I see no real data.  FYI,  Gastonia
can turn samples in 1-2 weeks with pesticide residual analysis for over  200
pesticides at Detection Limits of 1-5 ppb.  They can turn samples even
faster if one is willing to pay a bit more.

I'm tired of hearing about Canadian or US losses due to X,Y, or Z  based on
opinion, with no or only sketchy data.  I'm still trying  to figure out if
the picture of the bee death in the media coverage is a shot of  dead bees
on a bottom board or an empty hive - I can't tell due to the quality  of the
picture.  Does anyone know - is there a pile of bees in that photo,  or is
it the bottom board?

Jerry