From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 1996 01:19:00 GMT
>From: "<Larry Connor>" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Multiple recipients of list BEE-L <[log in to unmask]>
>Date:         Fri, 19 Jul 1996 17:12:45 -0400
>Subject:      Credit info

HI Larry,

>I ask that credit card customers call or fax me with credit card information.
>My phone machine is on 24 hrs, and is heard only by myself. So leave your
>number and expiry date on the machine.

This is best and if you keep it on file, they can use the internet to
order at another time without sending the numbers. I have found this to
work very well myself...

>key!!! I DO NOT recommend use of the internet for purchases at his point,
>since I don't know how secure it is.

It is NOT secure at all from e-mail, it can be read by at least 20,000
sysops and who know how many of them are in prison. It can be very
secure from a WEB page with a little effort.

>forget to send my your address. I tried sending the slide list vit Bee-L
>several months ago, and got more grumbling than anything else...

Send any lists in ascii to me and I will be happy to make them available
to only those who ask for them from my Beekeeper Auto Response system.

                          ttul Andy-
---
 ~ QMPro 1.53 ~ ... The bee, dost thou forget?