From:
Bill Greenrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2017 14:18:51 -0500
Thank you very much to everyone, who provided me with such helpful information both here and via email (FYI, Bruce A., my reply to your email was returned as undeliverable, so not sure what's going on there).  Turns out the Omlet hive was scarfed up by someone else, so the decision was made for me (thank you, Cold, Uncaring Universe).

But, I am seriously thinking about building a long Langstroth hive.  Found some really good plans on-line.  Many other projects ahead of it, but it would be a cool experiment for up here in what feels like The Great White North (apologies to Bob and Doug McKenzie) of New Hampshire, where we are in the middle of yet another pre-holiday snowstorm that's dropping another foot of snow, while it's a balmy 16F/-9C outside.  Come on, Global Climate Change!

Bill
Claremont, NH US