From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:12:46 -0700
>From sci.agriculture.beekeeping:
------
Please Visit my site if you are new to beekeeping or just need
information for school projects. My Novice Beekeeping Course is 22
pages, 120 photos and lots of information to use as reference. Awesome
close-up photography of my bees, larva, etc..

The beekeeping course address is
http://www.beemaster.com/honeybee/beehome.htm

But feel free to visit my COMPLETE site with over 120 pages, 550 photos
and 35 educational topics for the whole family at
http://www.beemaster.com

Please let me know you found me here in NEWS GROUPS and let me know if
you found my site helpful.

John the Beemaster