From:
George Fergusson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 20:00:25 -0400
Hi Bryan-

Seeing eggs and larvae is all about lighting and contrast, assuming your
eyes have the resolution necessary to resolve them in the first place.
It can be tricky. My eyes are bad enough that I need help some, but not
all of the time:

http://www.sweettimeapiary.com/pics/lenses.jpg

My dentist gave them to me, I'm sure they're expensive if you have to
buy them.

Spotting young larvae can be hard because they're white and floating in
a pool of white. Again, it seems to be a lighting issue. If you're
having trouble, adjust the light. Get someone who can spot them point
out the cells where there are eggs or larvae so you won't be guessing.

George-