Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2018 21:14:20 +0000

 Charlie, you will continue to be
 misunderstood as long as you dash off poorly thought out,
 poorly written stuff which reads like drunk

Hardly Pete

When one is going to reply the common courtesy is to read, reread. And then explain.

I used quotes, and was very clear that the person who uttered that line was. He Implied that he had knowledge, and in fact did have knowledge and intentional mislead the person who wrote it down.
There was absolutly no mention of soil health or judgments on organics in general.

What happens a lot is we ( myself included) formulate an answer before we finish the thoughts we are reading.  Perfect case of that.
I dont share the opinion that one has to parse words and paraphrase correctly in conversation. Some call it rude, some blunt, some call it honest.

Nothing poorly thought out in that post. Just things not all agree with. Personaly. I dont like being spun and the implication I need to learn more about basic soil health was off target diversionary and baseless.

My only goal was to point out that facts are loosing the  battle.  Some just dont get that, but the hack with it. I have honey to pull.

For the record. I dont drink, and all thoughts are my own opinions. Based on information. Not someone elses quotes or words.

Charles