From:
Thom Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 08:21:04 -0500
Christopher Slade wrote:

>  Could it be, however, that the new bee
> suit doesn't smell of old stings and thus doesn't attract defending bees?
> Chris Slade

    I normally rinse and spin my suit to rid of these alarm scents, etc. But to be
more precise in these matters, does anyone know the amount and evaporation rate of
the volitile oils present in a bee sting?

 Extremely mild winter so far this year. Colony populations are way too high and
the present drought leave the bees gathering no nectar, but lots of dandelion(?)
pollen. I will have to feed sugar this weekend. Temp this week high has been 78F.
- 82F. This weekend we expect 50-60F.

Thom Bradley
Chesapeake, Virgina, USA
On your map it's theSouth bank of the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, Central East
Coast, USA