From:
Patrick & Mary Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 20:57:38 -0800
Hi Andy...

Do you know of any sources in Northern California for HFCS?  I will be
starting my first hive (yay!) the first week in April, and want to do the
best for my bees.  I'd even come down to Los Banos if I had to!  Anyway, I'd
appreciate your advice...

Thanks for all of your help!

Mary Caldwell
Benicia, CA