Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 08:44:10 -0600
>> Those gloves must be loaded with sting pheromone.  I would burn
>> them.

> I doubt he burns them, an old Yankee just does not throw away
> anything that still works

I just wash gloves in the washing machine from time to time.  If worn
while still damp, they conform to the hand very nicely and do not turn
into the hard, distorted mess that they would otherwise.

Once dry and hard, they can be temporarily softened with a little water
or permanently with neatsfoot oil.