Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 19:39:21 EDT
Just finished hiving my first package of ladies. Everthing went well! No
gloves, or suit. Just the vail. Pushing my luck, but they let me off easy
(this time).

My only concern right now is a frosty night. Should I keep the grass in the
enterance, or remove it and allow everybody inside?

Thanks to all - wish me well