From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:25:53 -0700
Ian Watson wrote:

> um..is it REALLY that difficult???
>
> ----------
> > From: John Day <[log in to unmask]>
> > To: [log in to unmask]
> > Subject: Re: Sugar Prices
> > Date: Wednesday, September 10, 1997 1:02 PM
> >
> > sign 0ff bee-l

Yes it is if you have never done it before. Why not email him a short
note on how to do it since it is that easy.
It took me months to figure out how to subscribe to a newsgroup and only
stumbled on it when I inadvertantly right clicked and, shazam, there it
was. Yet I downloaded all the info Netscape had on newsgroups. I was
overloaded with info, and never found the requirement to *right* click.
But, again, this is one reason I enjoy the list. We all make fools of
ourselves from time to time. Most of the time we get away with it.
Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME