From:
Kevin Kress <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 21:05:28 -0400
If you don't mind borring a hole in you supers, go to your hardware
store and find plastic caps that will fit either a 1, 1 1/4 or 1 1/2
inch opening.
 Once you have some, auger that size into one narrow side of the super,
about an inch or so below the hand hold.  The reason I mentioned finding
the caps first is because eventually you may want to close up the hole
for one reason or another.  In a very small town once, it took forever
to find the right size caps I needed (I used duct tape until then).
 --David Scribner
 <www.bigfoot.com/~dscribner>

A wad of burr comb also works well to seal these holes.
Kevin Kress, Cincinnati