From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INFORMED Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:05:20 EST
!!! INFORMED Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology !!!

I have not heard any allegations against Jerry Stroope, would hesitate
to pass on any unsubstantiated allegations and encourage others to do
the same.  If there are indeed charges against Jerry, this is the land
of innocent until proven guilty.

> Besides, is it not a bad idea to further split beekeepers into yet
> another group?

Great point!  Seems to me that the AHP and the ABF have reached
agreement on what to do with the NHB, seems COMB isn't comfortable with
that agreement, so now we'll have three (four?) factions quibbling over
the issues and ultimately no one will be served, but we'll waste a lot
of time, money, effort and bandwidth to accomplish nothing.

Problem is, I don't know how EVERYONE will reach an agreement, I have
nothing new to offer regarding the issues, hence I'll stay out of it.

Requesting that subscribers clearly label further discussion of this
alphabet soup in the Subject header with a key word of 'POLITICS' for
the benefit of those who care to avoid the discussion.

Aaron Morris
BEE-L Owner/Editor