From:
Ed Costanza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 10:30:32 -0500
I need to purchase or rent about 10 more hives for my orchard for mid to late
April.
Mites have taken a heavy toll on bee keepers in the area and hives seem to be
unavailable.

Another bee keeper has a contract for 100 hives near Clovis, New Mexico for
apple pollination, but can furnish only 50.  He needs 50 more.

Is there anyone around NM, CO, AZ, TX, OK with bees for sale?  You can
contact me at [log in to unmask] or call 1-505-864-1621.

Ed Costanza