From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:15:02 -0500
  As Bud's "right-hand-man", I/we could use your input for the
record.

I do not believe Larry would answer even if on the list which I do not
believe he is as he has never posted to my knowledge.

Last fall Larry & I were both presenters at a meeting. After the meeting in
private conversation I tried to learn about the exact lines involved in
Bud's program. Seems he is still bound by a non disclosure contract similar
to the one I signed with Purvis Brothers & a retired USDA researcher which
helps Dann Purvis in research efforts.

Many hypothesis are around about the lines involved in the Starline &
Midnight program. Yours I have heard before but not from people directly
involved. I have no comment as I do not know the lines involved other than
rumors and a guess.

I might add that Dr. Conner did say both lines were the product of a four
way closed system. The NWC program is a four way closed system. The Purvis
Brothers Gold line is a six way closed system.

Dann Purvis has told me what I can and can not say about his research . The
same is true for Dr. Conner. Unless I misunderstood Larry your information
about the Midnight line is incorrect and involved a four way system. Correct
about the Starline line.

Bob