From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:01:12 -0500
For those keeping score at home, Jerry B. was
clearly mentioning the same results that I mentioned.

Bob was speaking of the UFL PhD thesis reported
in the Palm Beach Post, with the misquotes
refuted by Jamie Ellis personally.  The thesis
may or may not be published outside UFL.

> In my opinion Jerry Hayes, myself and Jim
> have heard/seen the results soon to rock
> the bee world (and possible a chemical giants world).

I'm not going to be so bold as to judge data
I've not yet seen in full, but I can say this -
Prepare to NOT be "rocked".

The results that Jerry and I mentioned have
not yet been disclosed to the press or to rank-and-file
beekeepers yet, so Jerry and I know of TWO studies,
while Bob and other beekeepers know of only one.

> The above is only the tip of the iceberg folks!

Sorry, no iceberg here, the claimed "tip" is nothing
more than a lonely ice cube.

The point to note is that there are TWO new studies,
to compare to and contrast  with the existing data,
and that one set of data does not match all the others.