From:
Richard Yarnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:09:06 -0700
ABC's Nightline will broadcast a feature on Lyme Disease.  Given
yesterday's note from the hospital, this many times delayed piece should
be of interest to beekeepers working in ranges populated by deer.

In most markets, Nightline airs after the late local news.

Richard Yarnell, SHAMBLES WORKSHOPS | No gimmick we try, no "scientific"
Beavercreek, OR. Makers of fine     | fix we attempt, will save our planet
Wooden Canoes, The Stack(R) urban   | until we reduce the population. Let's
composter, Raw Honey                | leave our kids a decent place to live.