From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 15:54:38 -0500
Date:          Sat, 22 Nov 1997 20:36:26 -0500
From:          Lucia Nicolau <[log in to unmask]>
To:            [log in to unmask]
Subject:       trainee program

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would be very interested to find an internship/trainee/summer job
placement program in the field of agriculture/horticulture/farming for
one of the Canadian private or governamental associations.

The employer shall determine both the dates and duration of
employement.

I am available for a duration of 12 weeks to 18 months.
The following data should interest any host farmer/employer eager to
give me the opportunity to work for him:

- 21 years old; single; no dependent children; no criminal record; -
full-time student (3rd year) at the Institute of Agriculture and
Agronomy, Bucharest, Romania; - great amount of experience in
agriculture, horticulture and home management; - car and tractor
driver's licence and experience in working with agricultural/farming
machinery and machine tools; - very hard working; enjoy working with
people; eager to know more about

other countries' cultures and working styles.

Thank you for your time and understanding,

Vasile Nicolau

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Dr, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1
Phone/fax  705-326-7171