Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 18:54:27 -0700
 >>If you are able to build up to over 40 hives Don you are
 >> not a beehavor. I don't really care for the word.

I never did either, but that was GEORGE.  He had an inimitable
way of expressing himself that was meant to be constructive -- and
was.

Although some insults are truly intended, far more are assumed.  I never
assumed any ill-intent on his part -- au contraire.  He expected to
receive criticism just as strong as he handed out and was diligent to
make sure there was not too much to criticize.

 > It's just a response to more of the same petty name calling
 > that both sides are engaging in. "Amateur" would proabably
 > be a better moniker that fits.

As for the "petty name calling", let's give that whole red herring a
rest.  Those who wish to be insulted will be disregard any unwelcome
message and be insulted no matter what words are chosen to convey it.
Those who wish to learn will concentrate more on the message that on the
choice of language and grammar.  It is not necessary to like someone or
his words, or his way of writing to learn from him, and the greater the
differences, the greater the learning opportunity.

Conversation requires a common language with common understanding, but
the same words may convey different meanings to different people.  If we
wish to converse, we have to be prepared to accept and interpret quite a
range of words and syntax.  If we don't, we can just choose to focus on
a word or two in a post and make an uproar to obscure the message.

As they say out here in the Prairie, "You can call me anything you want,
but don't call me late for lunch".