From:
Yvonne Leduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 1995 18:58:58 EDT
I replaced my hard drive on my computer and left some vital files on the old
one, such as the ones from BEE-LINE explaining how to subscribe/unscribe, stop
sending mail, access archived material, etc.   If one of you knows this
information or can explain how I can get the files again that hold this
information, I'd appreciate it.  I received it all when I subscribed and filed
it away for future use, but at this time I can't get at it.

Yvonne Leduc
Airdrie, Alberta
Compuserve Address:  71604,1230
(via Internet:  [log in to unmask])