From:
Ted Leischner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:27:56 -0800
I am looking for up to date statistics on the number of hives or
percentage of hives being lost to mite infestation in North America.
I am writing a proposal and need to quantify this trend and indicate
whether the trend is being held in check or if hive losses are
increasing?  The context of the proposal focuses on the impact of mites
on the pollination of crops.  Can you assist me?  Your input would be
greatly appreciated.