From:
Eugene Makovec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 21:28:31 -0500
"According to sources (I'd have to dig up), bees either forage for pollen,
or nectar, or propolis, or water, but only one of these at a time. So,
pollen in honey doesn't necessarily mean that the floral source of the honey
can be identified from the pollen."

It is my understanding that some foragers collect both pollen and nectar. As
in the attached photo of viper's bugloss, I have often seen bees clearly
sucking nectar from a flower while her pollen baskets are also loaded.

I doubt that the bees are filling a super with nectar from this crop, but I
would guess that if you were to find the part of the comb where this honey
was stored you would also find traces of its pollen.

Eugene Makovec